5 Free Tools I Built in 3 Months - No-Code to Full Stack

5 Free Tools I Built in 3 Months - No-Code to Full Stack

Over the past 3 months, I've launched 5 different web projects. Here's what I built and what I learned:

1. SuperCalc - 167 Financial Calculators

🔗 supercalc.dev

  • Retirement planning, tax estimation, loan calculators
  • Built with React + Next.js
  • Zero server costs (Cloudflare Pages)

2. Funora - 120+ Browser Games

🔗 funora.online

  • Chess, Sudoku, Mahjong, Solitaire, etc.
  • Pure HTML5 Canvas, no frameworks
  • Works on mobile & desktop

3. AI Tool Finder - Curated AI Directory

🔗 aitoolfinder.org

  • 150+ AI tools categorized by use case
  • Real testing, no spam submissions
  • Free alternative to paid directories

4. K Visa Guide - Immigration Resource

🔗 kvisa.site

  • Complete guide for Chinese STEM professionals
  • H-1B alternative information
  • Free visa resource site

5. Sora 2 Guide - AI Video Tutorials

🔗 sora2.ink

  • 50+ prompt templates for OpenAI Sora 2
  • 52 real video examples
  • Tool comparison & troubleshooting

Key Lessons Learned

  1. Static sites = $0 hosting - All on Cloudflare Pages
  2. SEO takes 3+ months - Patience is key
  3. Batch development - Built similar projects simultaneously
  4. Free > Freemium - Users love truly free tools

All projects are 100% free, no paywalls, no signup required. Check them out!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

K Visa vs H-1B: China's Answer to Tech Talent War

China's New K Visa Explained (2025 Guide)

2048 Cupcakes - The Sweetest Puzzle Game Online